- Wear your mask during church activities and during your daily routines.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- It is very important that you fill out a COVID contact card when attending worship and bible study because it gives COST information needed to insure safety.
- If you are feeling ill, please remain home.
- If you feel you have COVID, get tested. If you are positive, please contact the GNG office. Your information will be kept confidential.
- Visit COVID.gov for information on symptoms. Utilize this site to order a maximum of 24 free covid tests delivered by USPS at no cost.
ENCOURAGED BY: THE CHURCH OPEN SAFELY TEAM (COST)
Click here for more information.